My poems have been translated into Italian.

I am very honored in having several of my poems translated from English into Italian by Flavio Almerighi, a published poet.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Poetry.

54 comments on “My poems have been translated into Italian.

1. almerighi says:

Lance Sheridan’s poetry deserves to cross the borders of the States, I hope I have translated it in the best way, now someone in Italy can also know it,
    compliments Lance for the simple and understandable complexity of your verses and for your ability to strip your soul and know how to share it this way: you are a poet

2. Flavio, sincerely appreciated. I am very grateful for your support and inspiration!

3. Congratulations!! Lance, your poetry really deserves to be read by a wider audience representing different languages.

4. stolzyblog says:

Interesting. Do you know any Italian? Would be a strange experience to see one’s stuff in a partially-grasped language. Congrats.

5. J says:

Good to know, hope it’ll help to widely share your works.
    Anyway, I’ll keep read’em in their original language, is the best way to snatch their essence.

6. Barbara Kasey Smith says:

Remarkable & Wonderful!

Wow. That is great. Congratulations!

8. kaddietucker says:

Congratulations! Well deserved…

9. Your poetry is well worth reading in Italian as well as English … hopefully in other languages as well.

10. commememucho says:

Congratulations. I would like to read them also in Italian, which is a Romance language like mine, Spanish

11. That’s amazing! Congrats!!

12. Singledust says:

this is a wonderful tribute to your words!

13. How wonderful that your work should reach a wider audience! Best wishes, A.

14. Silent Hour says:

Wonderful! Congratulations!

15. annaecamilla says:

Fantastic. It’s wonderful!

16. ortensia says:

Congratulations,lance.I just popped into Almerighi page and must your poems sure do t get lost in translation.Even in Italian they have the same magical allure.