Dear readers…

You have done me the great honor of reading and reviewing my poetry. When I wrote, it was a promise to you that I would make your time here fulfilling, enriching, and perhaps even transformative. As far as I’m concerned, we’re good friends. I will be off WordPress for a while to write my book. I sincerely wish you all the best in your endeavors!

Peace and love,
Lance

This entry was posted in Poetry.

43 comments on “Dear readers…

1. Susi Bocks says:

How exciting! What are you writing, Lance? Any info on publication date? Good luck!

2. Much success with your book, Lance!

3. Nameera says:

I wish you all the very best for your future endeavors, I’m sure it’ll be truly exceptional & something I’m looking forward to as soon as it comes out!

Take care (:

4. delphini510 says:

You will be missed Lance but I do wish you success with your book and look
    forward to the news when you are ready.

Miriam

5. Lona Gynt says:

Will Miss you, but you have depths and heights on Plaited Poems I will be able to explore while you are gone. Keep us posted on your book, and peek in on our scribblings now and again, but not to the point that the book does not get done. If actors say “break a leg,” what do poets say…? Hmmm…. Oh, I got it! Get Carpal Tunnel…! 😉
    Be well my friend, thank you for the worlds open to me here.

6. Best to you with your endeavor! Will miss reading your poetry, but look forward to seeing your book come to fruition! Happy New Year and birthing your project as well.

7. Michelle says:

Best of luck to you!!

Thank You for having you here and good luck for finishing your masterwork 😊🙏 I wish you a great and peaceful and healthy New Year ❤

9. susanmehr says:

Wish you the best of luck.

10. OdinsBard says:

Take care and good luck!

11. ssfrerking says:

I’m going to miss you here! But even more excited at the prospect of a whole book from your dark well of genius.

12. beatrice841129783 says:

beaucoup de succès pour b votre livre à bientôt bonne fin d’année et joyeux réveillon de la saint Sylvestre

13. allenrizzi says:

Best of luck with your book!

14. Good luck lance and cannot wait to read.

15. Mary Mangee says:

Good luck Lance. I cannot lie, I will miss your poetry. I look forward to hearing from you soon

16. Barbara Kasey Smith says:

Best Wishes for much success with your book Lance, I haven’t been able to read your great poetry for some time now due to having a Cornea Transplant but I’ll truly miss your great writings and it will be great seeing you amongst our books that are published. Love, Barb:) P.S. Keep in touch!

• Thank you so sincerely, Barbara! I hope you’ll have a full recovery- will be praying for you, my friend. You’re very kind and thoughtful to which I’m very grateful. I will stay in touch. Thanks!

17. Sure, much success with your poetry book, Lance!! 🙂

18. I wish you all the best Lance, success and fulfillement of your writing project, and a happy and inspiring year. Peace and love too, and thanks a lot for your beautiful poetry and constant presence full of attention!

19. Trabaja duro y siente feliz

20. We’ll miss you! Blessings on completing your poetry book!

21. Alidada says:

Best of luck for your book

22. Gina says:

it has been a joy to read your work, all the best on your book, a wonderful 2019 to you

23. Will miss you! Everything good to you! Looking forward to reading your book!

24. Nahid Khan says:

All the best Sir. It has been a pleasure to read all your enriching work. 😊
    (Meanwhile we will re-read your previous poems 😁)

25. You will be missed. Good luck with your book and may you be blessed with much inspiration. I will revisit your writing on here. Blessings for an amazing 2019.

26. stolzyblog says:

Will miss both ends, your reading & writing. But of course, the hiatus makes sense, it is a natural outcome I think of the WP endeavor. Bon Chance!

27. Lara/Trace says:

Write and dream and write. We’ll be here when you come back.

28. How can I like a post that tells me you will not be posting, even for awhile. I understand. I even encourage and applaud. I do not and cannot like. That being said, I can’t wait for your book to be out so that I can read more of Lance Sheridan. Will it be poetry, prose or possibly a combination? Whatever it is, it will have marvelous phrasing, evocative imagery, and a challenge to this reader to understand and envision more than she thought she ever could.

29. Enjoy your time “off”, Lance. Best wishes for good health and happiness for the new year.

30. Sue Young says:

You are missed! Be creative and fruitful.Hope to see you again here soon.

31. Sara Garg says:

When u will publish let me know gud luck 👍👍👍

32. Missed but keep on breezing in out