Poems going into an ebook…

Dear Lance,

After the publication of your poems translated on my blog, Francesco Marotta, a well-known Italian critic / poet, has noticed and admired you. He asked me to be able to obtain an ebook with some of your poems to let you know about your work in Italy, I have translated a fortnight, but before closing the job I would like you to authorize me.

Flavio Almerighi

I have the highest regard, dear friends, for your continued support of my work- through your follows, your generous comments, and your likes. Thank you, Lance.

This entry was posted in Poetry.

58 comments on “Poems going into an ebook…

1. Parabéns👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

2. ssfrerking says:

Awesome and well-deserved.

3. abenteuer50 says:

From me too Congratulations 👌

I like your poems. I entered LAD fair in school and won a dinner and reading at this fancy restaurant. I had to sign the rights of my poems away, saying that whatever it was could use them in textbooks. In sixth grade, I talked a lot about the ways/laws of nature. I’m not good like you. Everyone else was writing about eating marshmallow bunnies.

5. Taruna says:

Most deserved…congratulations

6. delphini510 says:

Lance, I am glad for you and join the others in congratulations.

miriam

7. librepaley says:

Congratulations, all the best with this.

8. ortensia says:

That’s amazing and well deserved😊🤓

9. Nika says:

Congratulations!
    You are most deserving.
    🌈 🌈 🌈

10. amleta says:

You’re very lucky. Congratulations 😊
    I think that if all italian poets and writers would write in english they would be valued better from people.
    In Italy most of us are not enough valued and that makes me very upset.
    And that’s very strange because Italy is a country where Culture,Poetry and Litterature should be appreciated.

• Amleta, thank you so sincerely. I am very fortunate. And, I’m completely in agreement with you. I hold a lot of esteem for Italian writers, poets, artists, and literature. And, I greatly value your support.

11. SpiritedSoul says: