Lament- to be shared…

Alan Britt, a professor at Towson University/The John Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, will be sharing my poem, “Lament,” a villanelle, with his English/Creative Writing Class.

This entry was posted in Poetry.

58 comments on “Lament- to be shared…

1. That’s wonderful 🙂 Congrats ❤

Excellent. Congratulations.

Good job! I wrote a poem, but it wasn’t very good. You probably don’t want to give me feedback since you’re more advanced than I am. In sixth grade, I did sign a waiver (for a steak dinner) that my poem could be used in textbooks. I wasn’t good. Everyone else was writing about marshmallow bunnies and barbie. You could say the competition wasn’t fierce.

4. Gina says:

that is brilliant! well done!

5. allenrizzi says:

Congratulations. It’s always wonderful to have your work used to teach.

6. librepaley says:

Congratulations, what an exciting recognition.

7. That is absolutely fabulous! And well deserved.

8. Congratulations Lance! Very happy for you. Blessings ✨

9. Congratulations, Lance, I am so happy for you! How wonderful to think of all the people your work will inspire. 💞

10. Congratulations – what an honor and well deserved!

Very happy to know that, congrats 😊 great news 👍👍

12. Jessy B. says:

Congratulations! You are a brilliant writer. A well deserved honor 😊

13. Congratulations, Lance. I personally think “Lament” is one of your best coming as it did from deep feelings.

14. Talent recognition gives confidence and encourages to go further. Congratulations Lance and really sorry for the delay

15. Susi Bocks says:

Congratulations, Lance! That’s wonderful. 🙂

16. sunilmdabral says:

Wonderful news. Congrates.

17. mylilplace says:

Woohoo! So well deserved! Congrats!

18. theresaly520 says:

Exciting! Villanelles are not easy to write. Kudos! I’ve been attempting since October 🙂

19. ortensia says: